BLG Young is unique in offering complete financial management services to private clients, ensuring that all aspects of their personal, family and business interests are managed in an independent and professional manner, designed to protect assets and income, manage risk and volatility, and identify and action opportunities for further growth.
Our Family Office service is partner-delivered, meaning your affairs will be directly managed by a Senior Partner. By reducing the burdens of administration and reporting we create valuable client time and through consolidated control and reporting, deliver real peace of mind.
As fully independent advisors, we are not tied to any institution, incentivised to sell products or stock-pick. Our investment strategies and practices are carefully aligned with client goals and designed to deliver and exceed client expectations. We are duly proud that our entire portfolio of Family Office clients continue to retain our services to help manage and grow their financial affairs.
Our Family Office provides the following services:
Client asset management is a critical element of the BLG Young suite of services. Our team consistently deliver on asset performance and yield management, with a broader focus on risk control, portfolio construction and allocation. BLG Young can advise on:
- Liquid assets – cash, forex and listed securities
- Illiquid assets – real estate, luxury goods and lifestyle investments
- Funds, ETF’s, commodities and investment products
- Alternative investments, including hedge funds and private equity
- Pensions and long term savings plans
- BES and venture capital funds
- Private share placements
BLG Young advise on investment planning, risk management, accounting and taxation strategies designed to protect and grow client investment portfolios.
We work with client bankers, brokers and investment managers to develop investment plans that achieve maximum levels of growth for both liquid and illiquid assets.
Our accounting and taxation protocols proactively manage client affairs, focusing on annual returns, tax reliefs, claw backs, investment income and capital tax management.
Regular reviews are the foundation of our investment management service, constantly measuring performance against plans to ensure growth expectations are achieved and exceeded.
BLG Young can also advise on sourcing alternative investments, fee auditing and execution and pricing for securities trading and custody.
Management of highly liquid assets, such as cash requires significant market awareness and attention to detail to ensure best client return. Our team will negotiate and advise on deposit rates and cash funds as well as recommendations on appropriate investment managers and cash based products. Our firm is very focused on counterparty risk and consequently tend to suggest a diversified approach amongst the world’s main banks
BLG Young specialise in the effective management of client liabilities, specifically expenditure, debt and leveraging positions. We proactively focus on risk control, efficiencies and the minimisation of client-facing fees and charges. We also advise on access to new credit lines, professionally packaging credit applications for smooth underwriting and acceptance. Our bespoke service advises on:
- Personal and Business guarantees
- Leveraging, gearing and mezzanine finance
- Mortgage debt
- Personal, commercial and overdraft loans
- Bonds and fixed income
- Assist in securing and negotiation of assets financing
Our services bring particular focus to the protection and enhancement of client income, derived from both personal and business sources. BLG Young advise on:
- Salary / pension income
- Domestic and overseas investment income
- Rental income
- Dividends and domestic and overseas coupons
- Commercial income and available reliefs
- Most efficient and appropriate tax structures
From operational to regulatory reporting, our service ensures that your personal, family and business affairs are documented and presented in the most efficient and professional manner possible. BLG Young offer a tailor made service including:
- Personal tax and revenue submissions
- Corporate tax compliance
- Regulatory reporting
- Asset, liability and cash flow reporting
- Secretariat services
- Outsourced financial control for SME’s
- Bill paying and account management
We seek to offer a fully holistic service to clients and cover a wide range of additional services from estate planning and succession to media screening and PR assistance. Our suite of additional services include:
- Estate planning, trusts and succession
- Corporate finance and equity raising
- Debt management and collection services
- Family / close relative planning, negotiation and protection
- Media screening and PR assistance
- Consolidated research from leading investment banks and brokers